6th Retki-Rogaining 2013 BULLETIN 1
Kalke ry, Finland
Jari Kaaja, jari.kaaja at x-sprint.com
Miika Pietila, miikapietila at miip.biz
Start of competition August 10th 2013 12:00
- Finnish Championships 2013 24-hour event (Open for all nationality)
- 8-hour event just for fun (NO Finnish Championships status)
- 7-hour MTB event just for fun (NO Finnish Championshis status)
In the 24-hour competition there are several team classes.
- MO Men open
- WO Women open
- XO Mixes open
- MJ Men Junior 15-18
- WJ Women Junior 15-18
- XJ Mixed Junior 15-18
- MV Men Veteran 40+
- WV Women Veteran 40+
- XV Mixed Veteran 40+
- MSV Men Superveteran 55+
- WSV Women Superveteran 55+
- XSW Mixed Superveteran 55+
In 7h and 8h competition there is only OPEN class.
A team consists of 2 to 5 members.
Max number of participants
Event Centre is located in Sappee Travel Centre, about 65 km from city of the Tampere
Hash House is not located at Event Centre. Accomodation is not possible near Hash House as own tents and other accomodation should be located in Event Centre in Sappee Travel Centre.
Finnish topographic map in scale 1:40 000. Maps are for sale and more related information from Citizen's MapSite
Welcome to the 6th Retki-Rogaining!